Last week, the LeadsCouncil introduced the new board of industry leaders at LeadsCon New York 2015. In a presentation to the audience at LeadsCon, the LeadsCouncil board shared its plans to chart a new course for the industry and LeadsCouncil members. The plans include a larger role in advocating for the lead generation ecosystem in Washington D.C. and support with the establishment of standards, self-audit, and remediation with both buyer and seller members. During the presentation, the board called for the industry to join LeadsCouncil in forwarding the mission of extending their influence in the rule-making process for the lead-gen ecosystem. Click here to view a video with more details from Board Chairman Gregory Gragg.
The New LeadsCouncil Board of Directors consists of:
- Gregory Gragg, Blue Chair LLC – Board Chairman
- Bruce Cook, Tree.com
- Erik Josowitz, All Web Leads
- Ethan Ewing, Bills.com
- Joe Marinucci, Digital Media Solutions
- Michael Ferree, Anomaly Squared
- Joe Laskowski, Higher Ed Growth
- Cory Smith, Access Intelligence
- Bill Baskin, Epath Digital
LeadsCouncil Mission Statement: To educate and advocate on behalf of the buyers and sellers engaged in all forms of lead generation, ensuring that all participants deliver value and follow ethical as well as federal and state guidelines when conducting their business.
- Help create better relationships between buyers and sellers.
- Establish guidelines and standards for all lead generators and buyers to follow.
- Be seen as an educational and informational resource for the industry.
- Establish relationships on Capitol Hill ensuring the lead generation space is heard as it pertains to rule making.
- Educate our constituency on all aspects of lead compliance, measurement, and management.
- Self-audit and remediate with both buyer and seller members.
New Member Benefits
- Use of the LeadsCouncil Logo indicating compliance
- Access to monthly Legislative reports
- Access to monthly educational webinars
- Access to directory of compiant lead vendors
- Access to lead vendors who have passed third-party auditing
- Members-only education, presentations, and networking opportunities at LeadsCon events
- Inclusion in lobbying activities in Washington D.C.
If you would like to become a member of the LeadsCouncil and help establish a voice for the industry, click here. Or, if you have questions regarding the new direction, please email Michael Ferree, email@example.com.