Performance Marketing Insider recently released the results of its survey designed to shed light on the world of marketing as it relates to fraud and CPA Affiliate Networks. They reached out to affiliates, advertisers, and networks to learn their perception of fraud, if they trust their networks and if the fraud solutions work.
According to this survey, the CPA industry is awash in fraud … or fear of fraud.
As a founding member of the exciting new LeadsCouncil for ethical practices in Digital Marketing, this hit close to home. We were deeply disappointed.
The survey showed the following scary statistics:
- 84 percent of Networks utilize a fraud detection program
- 82 percent of all marketers believe fraud in performance marketing is a major problem
- 72 percent of all advertisers report being victims of fraud
- 66 percent of advertisers report little trust in CPA Affiliate Network
- 52 percent of publishers report little trust in CPA Affiliate Networks
- 49 percent of those advertisers who utilize fraud detection programs don’t believe they work
- 11 percent of networks say they have asked their publishers or affiliates to commit fraud
- 10 percent of publishers report a CPA Network has asked them engage in fraudulent practices
What does this mean?
Orange County, Calif. – February 5, 2016 – EPath Digital is excited to announce an expansion of their multi-year Agency of Record relationship with Optima Tax Relief. This extension builds upon the past two years where EPath has developed a performance email marketing channel that has significantly contributed to Optima’s new customer acquisition volume.
EPath has successfully scaled email marketing for Optima during a period in which Optima has risen to become the nation’s leading tax resolution firm. “In Epath, we have a partner that shares our commitment to excellence and delivering great results,” say Harry Langenberg, Optima Tax Relief’s managing partner.
Optima was named the fast growing financial services company in 2015’s Inc. 5000, a recognition that EPath is proud to have played an important role. “Optima is a case study in how we help our clients attain their ROI and growth goals,” says Jeremy Buttke, president of EPath.
With extensive experience servicing advertisements to targeted demographics, EPath is looking forward to helping Optima attain even higher goals in 2016 and beyond. “No company is better at solving people’s tax problems than Optima,” says Buttke, “and EPath’s efforts are going to ensure an ever-growing number of people who need Optima, find Optima.”